Download Stardew Valley Android APK Mod
Stardew Valley is an Action RPG and Farming Simulator developer by Eric Barone for Microsoft Windows, Mac, Linux, PlayStation 4, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation Vita, Android, iOS, PlayStation 5, Xbox One X & S.
Stardew Valley Mod Feature
1. Unlimited Money from the start.
2. Unlimited Items.
3. Unlimited Crafting.
4. Unlimited Cooking.
How to Install Stardew Valley
1. Download the Apk Mod and Obb file.
2. Open the OBB file and extract with zArchiver to Internal Storage / Android / Obb / extract here.
3. Install the APK, if it asking for permission, just granted by clicking the “setting” button.
4. Open the game.
5. Enjoy Stardew Valley mod!.
Download Stardew Valley Apk Mod
1. APK File.
2. OBB file.
About Stardew Valley
You’ve inherited your grandfather’s old farm plot in Stardew Valley.
Armed with hand-me-down tools and a few coins, you set out to begin your new life!
Stardew Valley’s feature.
- Create the farm of your dreams: Turn your overgrown fields into a lively and bountiful farm!
- Learn to live off the land: Raise animals, go fishing, tend to crops, craft items, or do it all! The choice is yours…
- Become a part of the local community: Pelican Town is home to over 30 residents you can befriend!
- Meet someone special: With 12 townsfolk to date, you may even find someone to start a family with!
- Explore vast, mysterious caves: Encounter dangerous monsters & valuable treasures deep underground!
- Customize: There are hundreds of character & home decoration options to choose from!
Who made it?
-Stardew Valley 1.0 was developed completely solo by ConcernedApe (Eric Barone), over the course of 4.5 years. It was released on February 26th, 2016.
-The 1.1 update was also developed solo by ConcernedApe.
-Starting with 1.3, there have been others that helped with the updates, including:
Arthur Lee, “Mr. Podunkian” (1.4 & 1.5 updates)
Tom Coxon (Multiplayer net code in 1.3)
Alex Erlandson, “Zillix” (1.4 update)
Sickhead Games (Console ports)
The Secret Police (Mobile ports)
…and more. Full credits can be found in the game’s title screen.
Who is the publisher?
Stardew Valley is self-published by ConcernedApe on all platforms.
Does Stardew Valley have controller support?
Yes. Stardew Valley supports Xbox One and Xbox 360 controllers on PC, and has full controller support on Xbox One, Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
What languages does the game support?
Currently, Stardew Valley supports English, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Italian, French, Korean, Turkish, and Hungarian.